In anticipation of this week's FLL gathering in Atlanta, I'd like to give you an opportunity to ask some questions of the LEGO folks that will be attending. Here's how it will work:
1. Post your question as a comment to this post.
2. Post your question as a SINGLE sentence, not a paragraph. (I will be copy-and-pasting each question into one larger document and will NOT include anything more than one sentence per question.)
3. I reserve the right to edit a question for length. (This is for those of you who will submit a single question of 100 words - more likely, I'll just skip it because I really don't have much time to edit questions before Thursday)
4. If you want to post multiple questions, feel free, BUT please keep it to no more than 3 per person and number your questions please.
5. I'll TRY and provide a copy of the completed question list to our readers for download before Thursday, but no promises. Trust me, this is a busy week for all kinds of reasons.
I make no guarantees that your question will make it on the list NOR do I make any promises that LEGO staff will answer them. I will provide the list to the LEGO reps and request that "when they have time" they take a look at the questions and see if they can email me some responses. This could take some time, so again, no promises on answers. Please also remember that I'm supplying them with the edited "Wish List" (March 13 post on the blog) and will hopefully be able to get some feedback from that as well.
LEGO has demonstrated that they listen to their customers and they do care about our concerns, wants, and irritations. Keep your questions polite and you might get an answer directly from THOSE WHO KNOW :)