The next-to-last post brought up a subject I would like to bring to LEGO's attention again. Why isn't LEGO selling packs of these pieces---just like they sell packs of gears, pins, beams, etc.? What pieces would you like to see offered in bulk (or in Pick-A-Brick) that are not currently available?
2. Hardware, like sensors (Why not a pack of 3 "you-choose" sensors for maybe 60-70 dollars, maybe 2 HiTechnic sensors for 80-90 dollars?)
No more that I can figure out now :-P
PS. I know it, the 2'nd I wrote sounded pretty stupid and I doubt that Lego ever will do that!
they changed our axle connectors as well, you wont see the the one with ridges much any more. the new is kind of fluted along its leanght.
Also, some pneumatics would be nice.
I'd bulk buy a few of these.
I would like to see:
1. Technic Connector Hub with 3 Axles
2. Technic, Axle Joiner Perpendicular Double Split
3. Technic, Pin Joiner Perpendicular 3 x 3 Bent with 4 Pins
4. Technic, Pin Joiner Perpendicular 3L with 4 Pins
5. Technic, Pin Joiner Perpendicular 2 x 2 Bent
6. Technic, Pin Joiner Perpendicular Long
7. Technic Connector Toggle Joint Smooth
8. Technic, Link Tread Wide with Two Pin Holes
9. Technic, Axle Joiner Perpendicular with Extension
10. Technic, Axle 16
11. Technic, Axle 8 with Stop
12. Technic, Axle Joiner Perpendicular with 2 Holes
(Just to name a few.....) The reason behind this selection, in general, is due to the lack of these parts being readily available in large quantities at reasonable prices.
You might think something else about them but I don't find any use for the number 9.