Well, that challenge is rather similar to a a part of the one presently running on NXTLOG, isn't it? There you are encouraged to build either an insect-style or a insect-abolishing robot, so one could build one single (ANT-like) robot and enter it into both challenges.
matthias, there is some similarity, at least 20% of the grade in NXTasy challenge has to do with the way your ANxT resembles an ant. For the rest of the 80% of the grade - you can make a robot which does not resemble an insect at all - and win.
Post a Comment