What does it do I hear you ask? Well, let's suppose you want to control your NXT robot from your iPad... or your Android Phone... or your computer? In fact, any device that can talk to the Internet, can talk to the miniture web server that is the NXT2WIFI. Want your robot to talk back to the Internet? (Think Twitter posts or Sensor data), well the NXT2WIFI can do that as well :)
- 2MB Flash Memory onboard to store rich webpages!
- Transceiver 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi certified MRF24WB0MA
- 3,7V 1000mAh LiPo onboard long-lasting battery
- Integrated RTC 32,768 Khz quartz onboard
- 2 serial ports for communication: RS485 to NXT port 4 and miniUSB to computer)
- 56 x 72 x 18 mm, 50 grams
- 8 LEGO-compatible mounting holes
- BUILD HUGE ROBOT NETWORKS!
- CONTROL YOUR LEGO ROBOTS WITH ANY BROWSER-ENABLED DEVICE!
More info, including tutorials, sample code etc can be found here -